Uganda, the "Pearl of Africa" - 2-4 weeks
- See the Murchison falls of the White Nile. Your boat safari will provide unforgettable scenes of animals crowding the riverbanks
- River raft the White Nile (from 1/2 day to 2 day trips)
- Kabale Forest National Park offers special walking safaris in one of the most beautiful rain forests in Africa. See chimpanzees, monkeys, birds and local fauna.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park is situated near lake Edward and lake George. Take a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. Visit a group of resident chimpanzees that live on the small island in Lake Edward. Ishasha, the southern section of the park, includes tree-climbing lions, large herds of gazelle and buffalo.
- Travel in specially designed Toyota Land Cruisers, complete with radios, deep freezers and water tanks. We supply equipment including tents, sleeping bags, chairs, tables, solar showers, kitchen equipment. We ensure you travel in comfort and safety. Trips include a maximum of 6 passengers per trip (so 3 persons per car are provided window seats). Our well-trained crew includes English & German speaking driver/guides, and a cook who ensures you get the most out of your safaris.
- Trips require at minimum 6 weeks advance notice, for a minimum of 2 people. All special camping expeditions can also be arranged individually in trips from 2 - 4 weeks.
PO Box 999, Sakina Road, Arusha, Tanzania
New York, NY